INDICATIONS - Gastroenteritis, pancreatitis, hepatitis, vomiting, diarrhea, appetite stimulation, flatulence and bloating, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and colic. In all of these indications, the product is best used in a supporting role. In other conditions, depending on their clinical severity, it can be used either on its own or as part of a spectrum of treatment.
- Stomach upset, vomiting
- Cats that throw up 20 minutes after eating
- Gas, doggie farts and flatulence
- Diarrhea, loose stool
- Bad, smelly or sour breath
- Colic bloating
Cruelty Free Ingredients
- Veratrum Album
- Argentum Nitricum
- Arsenicum Album
- 20% USP alc. in purified water.
- under 1 lb -- 1 to 2 drops in the drinking water daily
- 1-20 lbs -- 5 drops = one dose
- 20 - 100 lbs -- 10 drops = one dose
- Over 100 lbs -- 15 drops = one dose
Use 3 single doses daily to start and cut back with improvement of symptoms to twice daily and eventually once daily. Remedy may be discontinued when symptoms are no longer present. Each remedy comes in a 15 ml liquid dropper bottle and may be dosed directly into the mouth, in food/treat or in water/milk. There are approximately 350 -375 drops per bottle. For a pet under 20 lbs/10 kg one bottle will last 3-4 weeks, dosing 3 times daily. For a pet 20-100 lbs/10-50 kg, one bottle will last 10 - 13 days at 3 doses daily.