INDICATIONS - Formerly Anxiety TFLN - Specific phobias to fireworks, thunder, lightning, loud noises, bird scarers, gunfire, backfiring from vehicles, general sensitivity to any sudden noise, or in some cases where there is sensitivity to anything sudden. Starting from external impressions. Fear of storms, electromagnetic storms or fields. Fear after electrical shocks, sensitivity to winds or drafts. Fear of explosions such as mining, shell explosions, quarrying, fog warnings and seismic testing.
- Barking, whining, howling, yelping crying
- Pacing, panting, restlessness
- Hiding under table, in bathroom, behind couch
- Cowering, trembling, shaking
- Drooling, vomiting, pooping
- Destructive behavior
- Bolts, runs away
Cruelty Free Ingredients
- 20% USP alc. in purified water
- under 1 lb -- 1 to 2 drops in the drinking water daily
- 1-20 lbs -- 5 drops = one dose
- 20 - 100 lbs -- 10 drops = one dose
- Over 100 lbs -- 15 drops = one dose
Use 3 single doses daily to start and cut back with improvement of symptoms to twice daily and eventually once daily. Remedy may be discontinued when symptoms are no longer present. Each remedy comes in a 15 ml liquid dropper bottle and may be dosed directly into the mouth, in food/treat or in water/milk. There are approximately 350 -375 drops per bottle. For a pet under 20 lbs/10 kg one bottle will last 3-4 weeks, dosing 3 times daily. For a pet 20-100 lbs/10-50 kg, one bottle will last 10 - 13 days at 3 doses daily.