INDICATIONS - Travel sickness, motion sickness, fear of travel, anxiety getting into a vehicle, anxiety even at the sight of a vehicle, some cases of claustrophobia, fear of getting down off a height. Vertigo from travel or other disturbance of balance mechanism, even with head injury. Some cases of anticipatory anxiety will respond such as fear of public places, or fear at a dog show, especially in a patient who also shows travel sickness. Nausea, vomiting, drooling and salivation with nausea even without motion sickness.
- Fear of car and will not get in
- Car motion, travel sickness
- Vomiting, drooling, cowering
- Cries, barks, whines
- Restless in car, panting and pacing
Cruelty Free Ingredients
- Colchicum Autumnale
- 20% USP alc. in purified water.
- under 1 lb -- 1 to 2 drops in the drinking water daily
- 1-20 lbs -- 5 drops = one dose
- 20 - 100 lbs -- 10 drops = one dose
- Over 100 lbs -- 15 drops = one dose
Use 3 single doses daily to start and cut back with improvement of symptoms to twice daily and eventually once daily. Remedy may be discontinued when symptoms are no longer present. Each remedy comes in a 15 ml liquid dropper bottle and may be dosed directly into the mouth, in food/treat or in water/milk. There are approximately 350 -375 drops per bottle. For a pet under 20 lbs/10 kg one bottle will last 3-4 weeks, dosing 3 times daily. For a pet 20-100 lbs/10-50 kg, one bottle will last 10 - 13 days at 3 doses daily.